Hop on board! Subscribe to our newsletter today
Sparkle in the Park
(Tuesday) 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm
76 Main St.
76 Main St. Lilburn, GA 30047
This annual event in Lilburn City Park will include Fireworks, Live Band, Kid’s Activities, Food Trucks, and lots of Fun! Event Schedule-
This annual event in Lilburn City Park will include Fireworks, Live Band, Kid’s Activities, Food Trucks, and lots of Fun!
Event Schedule- (subject to change)
- 5:30 pm Shuttle Service begins
- 5:30 pm Event activities begin
- 7:30 pm Lilburn’s favorite, The GlowBand takes the stage.
- 9:30 pm Vendors will close and Fireworks begin. The show will last approximately 20 minutes
- 9:50 pm Event ends immediately after the fireworks.
*Schedule is subject to change.
Food Vendors: Crave Hotdogs & BBQ, Hungry Hippo Eats, Frozen Sweets, Island Chef Cafe, Lisa’s Creperie, Mrs. Rosa, Not As Famous Cookies, Pico’s Hotdogs, Queen Churro, Sabrina’s Cakes, and the Fresh Truck.
Activities: Photo Booth, Balloon Art, and Caricature Art are free while supplies last and are scheduled from 6-9 pm. Face Painting is from 5:30-9:30 pm and cost depends on your selection. Inflatables are unlimited use with the purchase of a $10.00 wristband.
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Platinum– Chick -Fil- A Lilburn and Rebecca Kay Sapp Law Firm, Gold- Capital Signs, Potamkin Hyundai, Silver – Eddie’s Automotive, Bronze– Gas South, In-Kind – BO PHILLIPS CO., Card My Yard Stone Mountain, Decorate Your Moments, and Shatterproof Media
Sponsorship opportunities: Sparkle in the Park is our largest event and has some great sponsorship opportunities available! For more information about being a “Sparkle Sponsor” contact Jill Minnoia at email@example.com.
Things to know before you come:
- Lawn chairs or blankets are recommended.
- No Tents or grills.
- Although vendors will accept cards for payment there is always the chance that there will be technical difficulty. Bring a little cash just incase. We do not have an ATM on site.
- No outside alcohol. Coolers are allowed and are subject to search. Beer and wine will be available for purchase at the event and in the Old Town hospitality zone.
- No Pets please. Fireworks, loud music, and large crowds can upset our furry family members.
- No outside fireworks or sparklers.
- Please remember that smoking is not allowed in Lilburn City Park.
- Shuttle Service will begin at 5:30 pm and transport attendees from parking lots at Lilburn City Hall-Library, Lilburn First Baptist Church, and the parking lot located across the street from Salem Missionary Baptist Church at the corner of Killian Hill and Church Street. These lots are approximately 1 block from drop off point at Lilburn City Park.
- Event Parking – Greenway Trail parking lot, Public parking spaces in Old Town Lilburn, Lilburn City Hall, and Lilburn First Baptist parking lot.
- Accessible Parking is located at 76 Main Street at Lilburn City Park on a first come, first served basis.
*Main Street will be CLOSED from 9-10:30pm to allow for safe passage of pedestrians from Lilburn City Park after the Fireworks. If you park near Lilburn City Park or on Main Street, you may not be able to leave the area for at least 30 minutes following the event.
For event updates you can always check back here or Facebook @CityOfLilburn.