Hop on board! Subscribe to our newsletter today
Classic Christmas Drive In Movie
sat18dec5:30 pmsat8:30 pmClassic Christmas Drive In MovieDue to Inclement Weather
(Saturday) 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Lilburn City Hall
340 Main St. Lilburn, GA 30047
The Drive In Movie event has been cancelled due to inclement weather. More information on the City Facebook page or City website. The City of Lilburn is hosting a
The Drive In Movie event has been cancelled due to inclement weather. More information on the City Facebook page or City website.
The City of Lilburn is hosting a Classic Christmas Drive In Movie event on Saturday December 18th in the Lilburn City Hall parking lot. We are excited to announce that the movie this year will be Polar Express! It will be shown on a giant 43 ft. inflatable movie screen and sound will be transmitted through your car radio. You must have a ticket to attend.
Enjoy dinner with Chick-fil-a! They will be on site selling all of your favorite menu items.
Tickets are $10 per vehicle. To purchase a ticket click the link https://www.eventeny.com/events/ticket/?id=1074 . Space is limited.
Thank you to our Sponsors: Chick-fil-a Lilburn, Potamkin Hyundai, Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, Central Septic, Capital Signs, and Eddie’s Automotive.
We would like to share some IMPORTANT event information with you. Please see below.
The event will take place in the Lilburn City Hall / Library parking lot located at 340 Main St. Lilburn, Ga. 30047. Please enter at the Church Street entrance.
- You must have your ticket or drivers license to enter the event. We will be scanning tickets and/or checking our list of names that was captured when you purchased your ticket. Walk-ins are not permitted.
- Gates open at 5:30 pm
- Movie starts at 6:30 pm- no vehicles will be allowed in the parking lot once the movie starts so please be sure to arrive early!
- Please enter the parking lot at the Church Street entrance. The Main Street entrance will be closed.
- You may bring chairs to sit outside your vehicle but please remain in your space.
- Restrooms are located inside the main entrance to the Lilburn City Hall / Library building.
- Sound is transmitted by FM transmitter; radios must be tuned to our station while at the event. The station will be announced at the event.
- NO- Buses, RV’s or commercial vans will be permitted.
- No Alcohol, smoking, drugs of any kind, firearms, or weapons.
- No pets (unless service animal)
- If you lift your hatchback, please keep it level with the top of your vehicle not to block the view of those behind you.
- Car battery should be strong enough to power your radio throughout the show. You can also bring a portable radio with batteries to listen to the movie.
- Headlights must remain off.
- If you need a jumpstart at the end of the movie put your vehicle hood up so we will know you need assistance.
COVID-19 Safety measures
- You and/or anyone in your group are personally responsible to take any and all precautions set forth by the CDC, Health Officials, and State guidelines in order to protect yourselves while attending this event. This is a ticketed, public event and your health will be fully your responsibility. www.cdc.gov
In the event of inclement weather, we will reschedule the event for a later date. The movie equipment is very valuable and can be damaged if it were to get wet. A decision to reschedule will be made by 10 a.m. the day of the event and an email will be sent out to anyone that purchased a ticket. You can also check back here for updates or check the City of Lilburn Facebook page @CityOfLilburn.